Tuesday, October 11, 2011

RIP Gogo Fatale

This has been a week full of crazy ups and downs, but mostly downs. Among other things (which I'll talk about later), I heard the news that one of my favorite "blogger" horses, Gogo, was given rest today after several years fighting against compounding injuries. I know how hard it is to have to make that decision for someone/something you love so much, and my heart aches for Andrea at Eventing-A-Gogo. Although we have never met, I have been reading her blog for several years and have become very much invested in the saga of Andrea and Gogo.



It is definitely a somber night here. Please send some good thoughts to Andrea (and Gogo). I don't quite know what else to say.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything else in your life starts to pick up for you this weekend.. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete